(Video) "I'm not missing, I'm alive" - Alleged missing student of Unicross finally speaks KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt


Your favourite Entertainment Blog for: Trending Gist in Nigeria, Social Media Trending Topics & Opinions, Comedy, Music Videos and Celebrity Gist in Nigeria. For promotions, sponsored posts, adverts and submission of news or gist: contact: [email protected]

Breaking News

Search This Blog


Friday, May 14, 2021

(Video) "I'm not missing, I'm alive" - Alleged missing student of Unicross finally speaks

300-level student of Cross River University Of Technology (UNICROSS), Priscilla Ojong, has said that she isn't missing and she's alive. She also said people should stop spreading fake news. 

Taking to her Instagram page, Priscilla, finally revealed why her phone number hadn't been reachable for a few weeks. According to her, she says her IPhone was bad and there wasn't any money for her get another one through "swapping." 

Finally, she's swapped the phone and she's back on social media. But her family members are hoping she wasn't forced by anyone to make the video. 

Video below:

Report from Instablog9ja earlier today: "UNICROSS student reportedly missing after traveling to Lagos to see a male friend 

A 22-year-old Mass Communication student of the Cross River University of Technology, Priscilla Ojong, has been declared missing.

According to CaliTown, the 300-level student had supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend. Priscilla has not been seen or heard from since she left Calabar and her phone is unreachable. 

Two of Priscillia’s friends who spoke to CaliTown confirmed that she travelled to Lagos on the invitation of an unknown male friend who credited her account with the transport fare. One of the friends said she received a call from Priscilla informing her that she had arrived Lagos safely and will be staying over for just the weekend.

When she however didn’t return, they became worried and repeatedly called her phone number but it was switched off. Several days after, unable to reach her through calls and even text messages, the friends contacted Priscillia’s parents in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State. Their attempt to reach their daughter equally proved abortive so they informed the police in Calabar.

No comments:

Advertise With Us

Subscribe for instant news.


* indicates required