SCREENSHOTS: Outrage as lady, Chinwe, allegedly dies of lung infection gotten from food poisoning after eating Asun from The Place Restaurant KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt

KossyDerrickEnt

Your favourite Entertainment Blog for trending Gist, Celebrity News and gossip, food and Hollywood Celebrity news. For advert and sponsored post, contact: [email protected]

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, May 2, 2022

SCREENSHOTS: Outrage as lady, Chinwe, allegedly dies of lung infection gotten from food poisoning after eating Asun from The Place Restaurant

Information reaching Kossyderrickent has it that a Nigerian lady by name, Chinwe, has passed away after consuming asun from a popular restaurant in Ikeja, Lagos state. (Read More Here).


Taking to social, a close friend to the deceased, Gyos, shared two pictures, comprises: a bowl of asun and Chinwe's hand with drip in it, which indicated she was the hospital, where she eventually died. 

Gyos wrote: "Rest in peace Chinwe." Explaining further, Gyos tells a Nigerian man that Chinwe had died of lung infection, which she got from food poisoning after consuming asun bought from The Place Restaurant. 

Gyos wrote: "Food poisoning that led to lung infection." Another Nigerian man, Ayo Fbi, who recently bought catfish peppersoup also spoke about his near death experience after eating the aforementioned delicacy from the same The Place Restaurant. 

Ayo Fbi wrote: "I heard her name is Chinwe. I don't know her but I know enough what happened to her that led to loss of life could have happened to anyone. I was at the Place on Friday eating their catfish peppersoup which could have resulted to my own death. One's person carelessness. Smh."


Screenshots below:

No comments:

Advertise With Us