Couple suffocates to death after being suffocated by a brazier they left on in their bedroom KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt

KossyDerrickEnt

Your favourite Entertainment Blog for: Trending Gist in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and other African countries, Social Media Trending Topics & Opinions, Food, Comedy, Hollywood Celebrity Gist and Celebrity Gist in Nigeria & Africa. For promotions, sponsored posts, adverts and submission of news or gist, contact us: [email protected]

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Couple suffocates to death after being suffocated by a brazier they left on in their bedroom

A Lusaka couple has died in their sleep after being suffocated by a brazier they left on in their bedroom. The incident happened between Friday 21:00 hours and Saturday 07:00 hours at a farm on Zambezi Road.

Lusaka Province commanding officer James Masiye said in an in interview that the matter was reported to the police by the couple’s employer, Dominic Kasoso, 51, of farm number 3053/A, Zambezi Road, who found them dead after noticing their absence. 

Mr Masiye named the couple as Tenson Zimba, 27, and Mary Zimba, 25, who used to stay at Mr Kasoso’s farm. 

“It was reported that his two workers, who are a couple, died in their sleep as a result of the charcoal brazier which they had put in their bedroom before they went to sleep,” he said. 

Mr Masiye said police visited the scene and found the two bodies with some vomit in their mouths and on the bed. 

No comments:

Advertise With Us