VIDEO: KENYAN SPIDERMAN? Food blogger, Aq9ine, rushed to hospital after eating food containing a poisonous spider KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt

KossyDerrickEnt

Your favourite Entertainment Blog for: Trending Gist in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and other African countries, Social Media Trending Topics & Opinions, Food, Comedy, Hollywood Celebrity Gist and Celebrity Gist in Nigeria & Africa. For promotions, sponsored posts, adverts and submission of news or gist, contact us: [email protected]

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2022

VIDEO: KENYAN SPIDERMAN? Food blogger, Aq9ine, rushed to hospital after eating food containing a poisonous spider

Information reaching Kossyderrickent has it that Food blogger, Aq9ine, has been rushed to hospital after eating food containing a poisonous spider. (Read More Here).

In the trending video, Aq9ine, is heard talking about his health. In the video, he isn't looking healthy at all. (Read More Here).

Nairobi Gossip wrote: "Pray for Popular Kenyan food blogger Aqnine. He has suffered serious health issues after eating a spider." 

He wrote: " If this is my last video,, it has been fun entertaining you and risking my life as well..I love risks coz we live a risk.. We all gon die so fvck it.. Lol.. Much love Comrades."

Video below:

No comments:

Advertise With Us