Conor McGregor rape accuser claims she was offered $100,000 in hush money KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt

KossyDerrickEnt

Your favourite Entertainment Blog for trending Gist, Celebrity News and gossip, food and Hollywood Celebrity news. For advert and sponsored post, contact: [email protected]

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Conor McGregor rape accuser claims she was offered $100,000 in hush money

Conor McGregor rape accuser claims she was offered $100,000 in hush money

Conor McGregor has been accused of raping a woman at Game 4 of the NBA Finals last week.

The UFC fighter denies the allegations, TMZ has said. It was the same game on June 9 where he punched the Miami Heat mascot and they later needed hospital treatment.

TMZ says the allegations claim he 'violently' sexually assaulted a woman inside of a men's bathroom at the Kaseya Center, where the Heat had played against Denver Nuggets.

The letters, which were authored by attorney Ariel Mitchell, claim that the incident took place during the same night in which McGregor participated in a skit in which he participated in an on-court skit with Miami Heat mascot, Burnie, which included throwing punches that apparently resulted in the person playing the character being hospitalized. McGregor is accused of "violently" sexually assaulting a woman inside the men's bathroom at Kaseya Center at some point after the on-court incident took place. 

No comments:

Advertise With Us