OnlyFans owner, Leonid Radvinsky, reportedly earned $1.3M per day in 2023 ($338M total) KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt


Your favourite Entertainment Blog for trending Gist, Celebrity News and gossip, food and Hollywood Celebrity news. For advert and sponsored post, contact: [email protected]

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Before you used this banner


Tuesday, August 29, 2023

OnlyFans owner, Leonid Radvinsky, reportedly earned $1.3M per day in 2023 ($338M total)

OnlyFans owner, Leonid Radvinsky, reportedly earned $1.3 million per day in 2023 ($338M total).

While OnlyFans bills itself as a platform for influencers and creators of all kinds, it has become synonymous with adult content. The site is especially popular among sex workers and amateur porn stars looking to monetize their explicit content. However, some have accused OnlyFans of prioritising celebrity accounts over regular users. The influx of mainstream celebrities to the platform has made it harder for small-time creators to gain traction and subscribers.

Regardless, none of these controversies has slowed the behemoth’s growth so far. With over $500 million in the bank and more subscribers than ever, OnlyFans continues to dominate the online adult entertainment space. However, maintaining that success long-term may require addressing valid concerns from creators who power the platform’s titillating content.

Gross payments made on the platform hit $5.6 billion, and the total number of creators sharing content on the site grew by 47%.

The Northwestern University alum, 41, purchased OnlyFans from the site’s founders, father and son Guy and Tim Stokely, according to BBC.

With his 2022 windfall, Radvinsky’s personal net worth is now estimated at $2.1 billion, according to Forbes. OnlyFans takes a 20% cut of all transactions, with the remaining 80% going directly to content creators. This business model proved enormously profitable in 2022. According to newly released financial records, OnlyFans generated over $525 million in revenue last year – more than double its profits from 2021. The site also grew to host 239 million users, up from 188 million the previous year.

No comments:

Advertise With Us