NBA YoungBoy says he’s turning down $15 MILLION in tour offers to stay at home with his family KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt

KossyDerrickEnt

Your favourite Entertainment Blog for trending Gist, Celebrity News and gossip, food and Hollywood Celebrity news. For advert and sponsored post, contact: [email protected]

Finance

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Before you used this banner

Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2022

NBA YoungBoy says he’s turning down $15 MILLION in tour offers to stay at home with his family

Information reaching Kossyderrickent has it that NBA YoungBoy says he’s turning down $15 MILLION in tour offers to stay at home with his family.

NBA YoungBoy has revealed he’s turning down every tour offer coming his way — even if there’s $15 million on the table.

The Baton Rouge rapper took to Instagram on Wednesday (November 23) to explain that he isn’t interesting in performing on the road as he’s prioritizing his peace of mind, and how spending more time at home has allowed him to bond with his daughter.

“I done found time for myself,” he said. “Every $15 million tour come my way getting turned down. I don’t wanna do another show. I don’t want nothing but a bigger house. It gave me time for myself. My daughter know who I am – I know who I am.”

NBA YoungBoy has spent a lot of time at home over the past year, having been placed on house arrest in Utah following his prison release in October 2021.

In July, the rapper announced that a United States tour was in the works. His manager, Alex Junnier, later confirmed the plans, revealing Quando Rondo would be joining YoungBoy on the road and a number of cities had been scheduled.

“Shit, the tour is ready,” Junnier said in September. “We got 30 cities. Yeah, Dallas is on there. Houston on there, not first though! You guys know what stop is first. Nah, Jacksonville not on there. Yeah Philly … Chicago on there. Atlanta on there. Rondo on the tour, yup. South Carolina on there.”

NBA YoungBoy shared another video of himself on Wednesday eating a bowl of fruit and talking about his domestic ambitions. “I’m gon’ put a car in my living room and I’m gon’ get a butler named Hopkins,” he said.

While fans could expect new music in the imminent future, YB seemingly wants to get out of the rap game completely. During his recent string of social media appearances this week, he shared a photo of his hard drive and added a price tag to it.

“You can have it for 100million and I’ll never rap again on everything,” NBA Youngboy wrote.

Overall, it seems like NBA Youngboy is prioritizing other aspects of his life, including his family. Though touring was on his itinerary, it seems like he doesn’t have any desire to hit the road anytime soon.

“I done found time for myself,” YB said. “Every $15 million tour come my way getting turned down. I don’t wanna do another show. I don’t want nothing but a bigger house. It gave me time for myself. My daughter know who I am – I know who I am.”

The rapper’s manager Alex Junnier announced in June that they already had a few dates plotted out for the 30-city tour. Junnier also stated that Quando Rondo would be joining YB on the tour including at their Chicago date.

“We got 30 cities. Yeah, Dallas is on there. Houston on there, not first though! You guys know what stop is first. Nah, Jacksonville not on there. Yeah Philly … Chicago on there. Atlanta on there. Rondo on the tour, yup. South Carolina on there,” he said.

In August, NBA Youngboy emerged with the release of The Last Slimeto following high anticipation. However, he continued to drop a slew of projects, including a Gangsta Grillz tape in the past few months. He also released a new Never Broke Again compilation album in late October.

In 2023, NBA Youngboy will launch a new chapter of his career under Motown Records. 

No comments:

Advertise With Us