Pombo pintado de rosa para ser atração em chá revelação morre intoxicado KossyDerrickBlog KossyDerrickEnt

KossyDerrickEnt

Your favourite Entertainment Blog for trending Gist, Celebrity News and gossip, food and Hollywood Celebrity news. For advert and sponsored post, contact: [email protected]

Finance

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Before you used this banner

Translate

Friday, February 10, 2023

Pombo pintado de rosa para ser atração em chá revelação morre intoxicado

Pombo pintado de rosa para ser atração em chá revelação morre intoxicado.

A pigeon that was painted pink after being used in a revelation tea died last Monday (6/2), after not resisting the toxins released by the dye used on the animal's body. The case took place in New York. The information is from The Mirror website.

In a post published on Facebook, the Wild Bird Fung team, responsible for welcoming the bird, wrote that everyone was deeply saddened to report that the Flamingo (as the pet was called) had passed away.

“Our team has tried several methods to remove the dye, which we believe is hair dye, with limited success. Despite our best efforts to reduce the toxins coming out of the dye, keeping it calm and stable, it died overnight,” they wrote. "We believe his death was caused by inhaling the toxins," they continue.

Also according to the publication, the bird was being raised for food and was malnourished, without survival skills when released. The team believes that the pigeon would not be able to live in a city park because it is defenseless.

No comments:

Advertise With Us